Transformational Coaching Training
with dr.ben koh, mcc
MARCH 28-30, 2019
Serving You in 5 Continents - 26 Countries - 35 Cities
Singapore | Kuala Lumpur | Bangkok | Ho Chi Minh | Hannoi | Jakarta | Manila | Hong Kong | Seoul | Shanghai | Beijing | Brisbane | Auckland | Tauranga | Wellington | Christchurch | Mumbai | Delhi | Bangalore | Colombo | Dubai | Riyadh | Jeddah | Kuwait City | Cairo | Beirut | Bucharest | Belgrade | Amsterdam | Geneva | Nairobi | Kampala | Logas
Expanding thinking capacity to enable deep & sustainable change
While traditionally, conventional coaching has been useful for trouble-shooting, problem solving and optioning, transformative coaching focuses on deepened learning that results in gaining fresh perspectives.
It is a manner of coaching using an inside-out evocative approach to heighten the awareness, helping people to gain clarity on what is motivating them to engage or what is holding them back from acting boldly with intention.
It offers a powerfully holistic and yet organic approach to deepen the learning through the science of perspective transformation.
A commitment to sustainability is at the core of our coach training. Achieved through a process of heightening awareness and deepening learning, this differs from other coaching methodologies that employ a tactical or remedial approach more useful in trouble-shooting and problem solving. Through deep and focused coaching conversations a shift from contextual-awareness to self-awareness is created uncovering how meaning is constructed. The result: A greater understanding of what really matters most and truly aligns with their intention. Armed with this emerging understanding a clear path is created along with the ability to hold themselves accountable to what they want to achieve. Coach Masters Academy is committed to inspiring positive change through mastery coaching. A global brand operating in Asia, Pacific Oceania, Middle East, Africa and Europe, our ever expanding faculty team of more than 17 experienced coach trainers and supervisors are dedicated to delivering the highest possible standard of coach training.
Approved by the (ICF) International Coach Federation, the world-renowned organization that sets professional coaching industry standards, our transformative coaching training program offers an exciting and powerful approach not seen until now. With its fresh, leading-edge approach our process enables authentic lasting change. Upon completion of the training, you will receive professional coaching certification. As a graduate of the academy, you would have gained 75 hours of coach training and satisfied the requirements for credentialing that will enable you to apply for ICF Membership and Credential.
At Coach Masters Academy, our coaching framework integrates the science of Positive Psychology, Transpersonal Psychology and Narrative Pscychology to enable change that is sustainable. Developed over many years by our Founder, Dr Ben Koh – Master Certified Coach (MCC), this revolutionary coaching process uses our proprietary framework known as the Awareness-Clarity-Choice Conversation.
The Awareness-Clarity-Choice Conversation uses an evocative coaching approach that leverages the advanced adult reflective learning theories to expand
It is unique in that it focuses not only on learning but on the process of learning itself. When coaching occurs at the meta-level, it allows change to occur at the deepest level by clarifying and refining goals, expectations and outcomes. It expands people’s capacity for awareness and enabling greater clarity about what motivates them to either engage or hold back. Through deep and focused conversations a shift from contextual-awareness to self-awareness is created uncovering how meaning is constructed. The result: A greater understanding of what really matters most and truly aligns with their intention. Armed with this emerging understanding a clear path is created along with the ability to hold themselves accountable to what they want to achieve.
We offer our students a comprehensive instructional program that focuses on gaining a clear understanding of the concept and applying this learning practically. The 75 hours of coach training will comprise of 2 components:
- 3 Days Core Training where you acquire the theoretical framework
- 35 Hours Supervised Practical Coaching where you integrate your learning to real skills application.
We believe the formative process takes time. Altogether, our students go through a 75 hour coach training with almost 50% of the time allocated to practical sessions
The 3 Days In-Person Training will comprise of 5 Learning Modules: (1) Transformative Coaching Fundamentals, (2) Engaging in Deep and Focused Conversations, (3) Coaching Dynamics for a Transformative Shift, (4) The Power of Inquiry and (5) Integrating Core Competencies.
Module 1: Transformative Coaching Fundamentals
Coaching is distinctive in nature and set apart from other interventions because it is based solely on the needs of the person being coached, and it uses a clearly defined process throughout the interaction. Both a science and an art, coaching helps people develop potential that is already present, but not yet fully manifested.
- Understanding how coaching is different from consulting, training and counseling
- Learn when to apply tactical and transformative coaching
- Understand how coaching evokes excellence in others through horizontal and vertical learning
- Apply the power of noticing to encourage reflective learning
- Learn the formula for Sustainability: Alignment + Action + Accountability
- Acquire a new paradigm shift from a solving mindset to a creating mindset
- Moving Forward: Roadmap to ICF Credential
Module 2: Engaging in Deep and Focused Conversations
The coaching conversation is a special conversation. As the primary vehicle for the coach to deliver the coaching, it is a conversation in which the Coach is speaking and listening with a total commitment to help a person to succeed. This is the most important module where students learn how to create a safe psychological space for their client to articulate what is known, but unknown to their conscious mind.
- Understand what makes a coaching conversation a special conversation.
- Apply the dynamic flow concept to create a learning conversation
- Understand coaching presence as the key ingredient to initiate the change process
- Learn the principles to nurture coaching presence
- Learn how to create the ?NOW? moment for the coach and the client
- Learn how to shift a tactical or remedial conversation to a learning conversation
- Learn how to exercise active listening to mine the content in the story for a powerful shift in thinking
Module 3: Coaching Dynamic for a Transformative Shift
The catalyst for change begins at this level where the client starts to gain more awareness into their current reality and deepen their learning. Student will gain an in-depth understanding of how to use our proprietary framework Awareness-Clarity-Choice ConversationTM to create a conversation aimed at heightening the awareness and deepening the learning.
- Understand what awareness is and apply the transformative principles to enable shift in perspective and challenge forward action
- Learn how to engage in a Awareness Conversation and acquire the coaching skill to effectively explore meaningfulness and frame the conversation for focus
- Learn how to engage in a Clarity Conversation and acquire proprietary transformative techniques to create the space for self-expression, expand the thoughts for deeper understanding, surface blockages, create current reality and preferred reality
- Learn how to engage in Choice Conversation and acquire the coaching skills to create support structures to hold people true to their decision and commitment.
Module 4: The Power of Inquiry
Asking appropriate and powerful questions provides an opportunity to open up new perspectives. This helps to direct our attention to areas that we have not yet considered, enabling us to gain new understanding through thoughtful thinking. Coaches help their clients to find their own solutions through powerful asking.
- Discover the power of questions and how to structure them for maximum impact
- Understand the framework for meta-coaching
- Avoid making the top 8 mistakes when asking questions
- Learn how to ask empowering questions?
Module 5: Integrating Core Competencies
A coaching conversation is more than a dialogue session or a nice chat. The objective of a coaching conversation is to facilitate positive change in how a person thinks, acts or feels. In this module you will learn how to integrate the ICF Core Competencies.
- Establishing Coaching Goals
- Co-Creating the Relationship
- Effective Communication
- Forward Action
VENUE & PRICING
MARCH 28, 29, 30 2019
GRAND HOTEL ITALIA
2 Vasile Conta Str, Cluj-Napoca
There are 3 types of fees you can choose from
For registration, please fill in the form bellow with your contact data and we will quickly get back to you with payment methods and invoicing information.