We hear more and more people talking about coaching and how having a coach has transformed their lives. We are happy to see that personal growth and development has become a main focus for many business leaders in Romania, and we hope to meet them all at Agape International Coaching Conferences in Cluj Napoca, on March 27th 2019.
For those of you who are not very familiar with the concept of coaching and have not “tried” a coach just yet, we’ll try to highlight for you the most important benefits of coaching in the following paragraphs.
According to The International Coach Federation (ICF) coaching means “Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
The main benefit of Coaching
The great benefit of coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process. As soon as a coaching session ends you can implement a new practice.
The process is entirely devoted to you – your issues and the attainment of new behavior goals. One great point about coaching is that it takes place over an extended period of time. Which means will be constantly challenged and encouraged to work on issues that need improvement.
By constantly doing better you practice good habits and the more you practice – the more natural it becomes to automatically change and improve your behaviours.
Coaching can be done both at individual or at organisational level.
The benefits of coaching an individual include:
- Improvement in individual’s performance, targets and goals
- Increased openness to personal learning and development
- Increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues
- Greater ownership and responsibility
- Development of self-awareness
- Improvement of specific skills or behavior
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives
- The opportunity to correct behavior/performance difficulties
The benefits of coaching at an organisation level include:
- Allows fuller use of individual’s talents/potential
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Higher organisational performance/productivity
- Increased creativity, learning and knowledge
- Motivates people
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture/management style
- Improves relationships between people and departments
If we managed to awake your interest, the good news is that we have a lot more resources waiting for you on Agape International Coaching Conferences website and blog.
Also, we are just a few weeks away from the most important coaching conference – Agape. On March 27th, world-class master coaches and mentors are coming together for the first time in Cluj Napoca, to share their wisdom and experience with the rising stars of management, coaches, business leaders and professionals.
Book your ticket HERE and make the first step towards maximizing your personal and professional potential.